Advanced Mobile & Smart Phone Repairing Course
Reepair Institute conducts mobile repairing courses up to advanced chip-level repairs. The training starts from basic electronics and goes up to advanced fault finding and troubleshooting.
These days, technology has advanced to such a level that living without it has become quite impossible. Mobile phones are one such technological device that people feel lost without. People seem to be using their smartphones a lot more and especially to surf the internet and download files.
These wireless phones obviously get faulty over time and need repair services of technicians. The repair industry in India needs thousands of well trained and professional technicians. Hence there are countless job opportunities for trained technicians.
Students from all over Mumbai and India come to the institute to join our mobile phone repairing course and be expert technicians. We have trained students from all over Mumbai, Thane and India who are working in service centers and galleries. And many of our students have opened their own repair businesses after completing our course.
One can also start his own mobile phone repair shop as well after completing the course at the institute. Whether you want to make a career of repairing mobile phones or you only want to join the course as a hobby, Reepair Institute of Advance Technology can provide you specialized training to cater to your needs.Module 1 (Mobile Phone Basic Electronics)
- Electrical Parameters - Current, Voltage, Frequency.
- Mobile electronic components - Resistor, Capacitors, Diodes, Transistors and LEDs
- Use of Multimeter - Measuring resistance, Capacitance, Voltage, batteries
- Mobile Components - Speaker, Mic, Ringer, Vibrator, Changing connector, Memory, Antenna
- GSM/CDMA Technology
- Basic working
- Different terms used in mobile phones - Bluetooth, SMS, Memory Cards
- Different Services - GPRS, WAP, WCDMA, 2G, 3G, 4G
- Different Functions - Speed dialing, Call waiting, Call conference, etc.
- Tools used for opening Mobile phones.
- Disassembly and Assembly of Mobile phones.
- Components testing, troubleshooting and replacement-display, Speakers, Mic, Ringer, Vibrator, Changing Connector, Antennas.
- Cleaning method of PCB.
- Replacement of panels.
- Different Section in Mobile phone - PFO section, RF section, Baseband section.
- Introduction to various ICs and Electronic Components - PA, Antenna switch, Network, RAM IC, Flash IC, Power IC, Charging IC, CPU, etc.
- Study of Block diagram and PCB layouts.
- Tracing and troubleshooting through circuit diagram.
- Introduction to personal computers.
- Connecting Mobile with PC.
- Introduction of flashing and software upgrades.
- Flashing and unlocking various brands of phones
And much more...Module 7 (Faults And Solution-Hardware (L1/L2/L3))
- Circuit diagrams and PCB diagrams showing faults and solutions for Nokia, Motorola, Sony, LG, Samsung and China Phones.
- Fault finding techniques
Duration :2 months
Language :Hindi and English
Circuit diagrams and PCB diagrams showing faults and solutions for Nokia, Motorola, Sony, LG, Samsung Jumper setting - Nokia, Motorola, Sony, LG, Samsung and China Phones etc.
Once you have completed the advanced Mobile & Smart Phone Repairing course, you will be able to service, repair and maintain mobile phones at a professional level.